You will be part of a dynamic international team and support us in the implementation and coordination of projects. In close coordination with the management team and the customers, you will support the implementation of projects through versatile and multidisciplinary collaboration in the following areas:
- Task and Portfolio Management
- Maintenance and Quality Control
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Unterstützung und Erweiterung von Firmen-internen Prozessen
In executing your responsibilities, you will support the company in the following roles:
- Management of Hochhuth-Consulting GmbH's Task Portfolio
- Support and enhancement of internal company processes, especially in building up solution architecture database
Hochhuth Consulting uses an agile task management tool to distribute tasks and assignments. Through this, all jobs and the resulting tasks, whether from customers or internally, are collected and prioritized. Tasks are distributed according to expertise, interest, challenge and availability. The task management allows for work to be done flexibly in the office, in the home office or in the most beautiful places in the world.
With more than 50 team members, Hochhuth Consulting is already very strongly positioned in the technical development and is therefore looking for reinforcement of its client-facing governance team. We are looking for motivated team members who, in addition to enthusiasm for meaningful work, have the following qualifications:
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in task/ product management
- Experience in public administration, business development or change management a plus
- Interest and knowledge in topics related to social impact, development cooperation, sustainability or other social purposes. Hands-on experience is a plus.
- You are computer savvy and have previous experience working with IT.
- Strong experience working with web design, Excel or SharePoint is desirable. Our digital services are based on SharePoint solutions, so previous experience in these aspects is welcome to be emphasized.
- Very good organizational skills, eager to learn, self-starter and initiative to name problems and find solutions.
- Communicative and with the ability to think dynamically
- Business fluent in English. Other languages (especially German, French or Spanish) are an advantage
- Meaningful, challenging work.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Working flexible hours is possible due to our agile organizational management approach.
- Working from home with room to shape processes and work independently.
- Committed and motivating colleagues in an organization with flat hierarchies and professional management
- A start-up atmosphere
We are looking forward to your short letter of motivation describing your interest in working at the intersection of social engagement and professional digital services and what knowledge you could bring to the table in the area of digital applications (e.g. SharePoint) or change management.
Please send us your CV, motivation letter and indication of your salary expectations via email addressed to Stefan Hochhuth: firstname.lastname@example.org